Your first orthodontic visit will consist of an examination and discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will address your orthodontic needs to determine the proper time to begin treatment, length of treatment and estimated fees.
However, we feel that the most important goal of this visit is to begin to build our team relationship dedicated toward excellent treatment results.
We are committed to developing a positive experience that makes treatment
more enjoyable and makes you feel like part of our orthodontic family.
It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We feel confident that we can accommodate your needs.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, our goal is to maximize your benefits which will reduce your out of pocket costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will confirm your insurance to determine benefits available.
• In house, no interest payment plan with low
• 5% discount for payment in full after insurance benefit is calculated (cash/check only)
• $300 discount for multiple family members in active treatment
• VISA, Mastercard, Flex Cards with automatic drafting for your convenience
• CARE CREDIT-You can apply via their (website) or by automated phone application.